Have an awesome Monday!
What are you doing today?
Are you working? Are you at home? Are you struggling?
Here’s some things to lighten your mood a little bit! 😉
1. New Book Releases This Week:
To learn more visit these sites on Goodreads: Most Popular Books Published In April 2020 and Most Popular Books Published In May 2020!
2. Let’s see what happened on this day previously in history:
- In 1556, François Béroalde de Verville, French writer was born.*
- In 1853, Jules Lemaître, French playwright and critic was born.*
- In 1882, Jessie Redmon Fauset, American author and poet was born.*
- In 1904, Cecil Day-Lewis, Anglo-Irish poet and author was born.*
- In 1906, Yiorgos Theotokas, Greek author and playwright was born.*
- In 1912, Jacques de Bourbon-Busset, French author and politician was born.*
- In 1920, Edwin Morgan, Scottish poet and translator was born. *
- In 1942, Ruth Glick, American author was born.*
- In 1945, August Wilson, American author and playwright was born.*
- In 1968, Dana Milbank, American journalist and author was born.*
- In 1981, Xerox PARC introduces the computer mouse.*
- In 1992, Betty Boothroyd becomes the first woman to be elected Speaker of the British House of Commons in its 700-year history.*
THIS little guy!!! I can’t even..
Have a wonderful day! 😉